Fun Club (Albion Park)
SAFETY. LEADERSHIP. INTEGRITY. INCLUSION. CHILD-CENTRIC. COLLABORATION.
Albion Park Fun Club has provided out of hours school care at Albion Park Public school for over 20 years. As a close knit community the educators enjoy being involved in school events. Being based at the local school is convenient for families as they don’t have to worry about the children travelling too far.
Centre Director – Lesley Karberg
Why Choose Albion Park Fun Club?
Our Fun Clubs provide the highest quality early education and care for children aged 5-12 years.
Albion Park Fun Club includes:
- Homework Club (supported homework sessions)
- Specialist activities with our artists, musicians in residence program, and cooking, illustrating and drama gurus
- STEM focus each month (science, technology, engineering and math)
- Preparing kids for life beyond school, with social, emotional and life skills
- Rated “Exceeding” on National Quality Framework
Healthy Breakfast, Morning Tea & Afternoon Tea
Recreation activities including visits from specialist activity gurus
Artist and musicians
Homework Support (if needed)
What to Bring?
Lunch (School Holiday Care)