Fun Club (West Wollongong)
SAFETY. LEADERSHIP. INTEGRITY. INCLUSION. CHILD-CENTRIC. COLLABORATION.
West Wollongong Public School
WEST WOLLONGONG NSW 2500
Phone: 02 4225 9520 Fax: 02 4225 7867
Opening hours: Before School: 6.30am-9am*
After School: 3pm-6pm
School Holidays: 8am-6pm
Ages: 5 - 12 years
There is no reason to get bored before school, after school or in the school holidays at West Wollongong Fun Club. We put a lot of effort into planning a variety of fun and exciting in centre and out of centre activities.
Big Fat Smile provide children with the highest quality early education and care for children aged 5-12 years.
Centre Director Natalie Walker
Why choose West Wollongong Fun Club?
Big Fat Smile Fun Clubs provide the highest quality early education and care for children aged 5-12 years.
- Our educators use the national learning framework
- Large variety of sport and outdoor activities
- S.T.E.M. focus each month (science, technology, engineering, and math)
- Preparing kids for life beyond school, with social, emotional and life skills
- Safe learning environment
Healthy Breakfast, Morning Tea & Afternoon Tea
Recreation activities including visits from specialist activity gurus, artist and musicians
Homework Support (if needed)
What to Bring?
Lunch (School Holiday Care)